Talented people are the foundation of success, and they’re more in demand than ever before.
The winners of the future will boast teams with a wider range of capabilities than ever; from problem solving to data analysis, empathy to negotiation.
Those who can’t adapt quickly enough will feel the cost across their entire business; from the increasing financial cost of replacing their talent, to reputation challenges, depleted morale and decreasing creativity, innovation & success.
Proactively developing your people is no longer optional: it’s essential for survival and success.
We couldn’t find a development program focused on the skills young talent will need in the future, so we built one. It’s called The Goods.
The Goods is designed to empower the next generation of creative business leaders with the skills they need for tomorrow, delivered in ways that are engaging, relatable, purposeful, practical and human.
The Goods: Emerging Leadership Program
A fast-paced taste of The Goods, our people accelerator, running over either 1 or 2 days.
This highly interactive session is dedicated to professional development for employees aged 25-35 who would love the opportunity to learn new skills and techniques for how they make decisions, communicate, manage themselves, and show up in the world.
Led by 2 of our coaches, we’re joined by inspirational special guests from across the worlds of business, arts, technology and hospitality.
The Goods is an accelerated program to give your company’s future leaders the skills they need to succeed.
Designed in line with World Economic Forum’s ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ research, this 8 week part-time program is built to fit around existing commitments, and develops skills in public speaking, empathy, time management, sales, storytelling and conflict resolution.
Participants are guided by two program leaders alongside a roster of guest coaches and experts from a range of divergent fields.
What can you expect?
- An intimate workspace that offers a new experience and fosters great learning
- Small, focused groups built on trust, connection and respect
- A combination of individual, pair and group activities
- Focused time with our team of coaches and industry experts
- Surprise guest speakers from a range of divergent fields
- Practical exercises, tools development and intimate
discussion of new ideas with practical integration into the personal and professional lives of attendees
- Learn about resilience and fear from world title winning boxing coaches
- Discover how a trip to the garden can boost your productivity and focus
- Embark on the hero's journey to tell more compelling stories
- Create and test ideas for new initiatives by blending science, design and psychology
- Understand your own strengths, learn how you really learn, and better collaborate with those around you
- Gain insight and inspiration from a range of divergent fields, from sports and music to philanthropy and physics
Our team are a collective of seasoned professionals and practitioners specializing in developing creative companies and their people. We understand what makes these businesses tick.
We’ve worked with some of the world’s leading education companies, providing interactive training workshops for new graduates through to C-suite execs at companies including:
We’ve also collaborated with schools, universities and cultural institutions to deliver alternative learning experiences for young people aged 5-18.
We worked with a small group of senior executives from a major entertainment company in New York, helping them to better understanding themselves, test new communication styles, and create new concepts to solve some of the organisation’s most pressing challenges.
- What does ‘good’ really mean for us?
- Which new initiatives could we create in the workplace?
- What alternative communication methods can we implement in challenging situations?
- How can we find undercover strengths in co-workers?