- We'll start with an early evening workshop session at a relaxed, intimate and creative space. You'll meet the rest of the cohort as well as our coaching team and a couple of special guests.
- The workshop session will cover some of the core pillars from our longer-form Goods sessions: making better decisions, developing communication styles, managing conflict, and embracing fear, risk and change.
- After the workshop you'll get access to all the resources we covered plus additional tools, tips and techniques.
- Each week for 4 weeks we'll set a challenge for you to work on based on your discoveries in the workshop session.
- We'll check in with you regularly to discuss your progress, insights and ideas, and where you want to take your journey next.
What you get
- An interactive, hands-on workshop packed with tactics, ideas, challenges and opportunities for conversation and consideration
- Access to all the workshop resources plus a virtual toolbox you can put to immediate use in your personal and professional life
- 4 challenges based around your needs and ambitions
- Connections to a community of like-minded professionals
- Focused time with guides and coaches
- Surprise guest speakers from a range of divergent fields
- Discounted rates on our other programs
- Membership of The Goods community of mindful, ambitious professionals
The course fee for this special edition of The Goods is just $95.